Our rehabilitation therapy program is designed to return physical functioning. Whether to get you on the road to a long or short recovery, we work with you to provide a therapy regimen to help you regain what may have been taken during the illness or from an injury.
Rehabilitation therapy treatments can help you:
- Build strength and coordination
- Enhance your ability to get around on your own with or without supportive equipment such as a walker
- Improve your range of motion
- Manage chronic pain
- Improve your balance
- Care for amputations and maintain prosthetic limbs
- Benefit from therapies such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Improve swallowing ability
These services are provided for our residents, as covered under Medicare Part B. Members of the broader community may participate in our Post-Acute To Home (PATH™) program, a short-term rehabilitation program covered by Medicare Part A, at most of our locations.